• We believe all our projects should be outcome focused and evidence based
• We believe that there is a huge need for opportunities for children, young people and their families to learn
experientially outdoors in the natural environment
• We believe in the benefits of helping children, young people and their families develop a closer emotional connection
with the natural environment
• We believe in providing activities which are highly accessible and can be enjoyed by participants independently for free or at a low cost in their local community
• We believe projects should be responsive to individual need and highly flexible in there approach.
• We believe our projects should be vigorously evaluated in order for our work to remain innovative and as effective as possible.
• We believe that children, young people and their families should play a central role in the evaluation, design, development and delivery of our interventions
• We believe many children, young people and their families often suffer multiple disadvantages and we strive to support participants to overcome these disadvantages in an empowering way.
• We believe in the potential of every child, young person and their families
• We work in co production with children, young people, families, support workers and
commissioning agencies in every aspect of our work
• We use exciting activities to engage, inspire and build new skills
• We work as part of a multi agency team
• We use highly motivated, passionate and appropriately qualified /experienced staff
• We use dynamic mix of one to one, group work, role play and family support
• We use a variety of interventions to change the way participants feel about themselves and build social,
emotional and practical skills.