Click below for a programme outline
Our qualified and experienced team will work in co-production with the learner, family and commissioning agency/support staff to set a range of desired outcomes. These outcomes will focus on identified areas of need such as poor attendance, educational attainment, emotional well being, poor behavior, low motivation, low aspirations, anger management etc.
• Providing a dynamic and personalised mix of talking therapies, emotional literacy work, reflective exercises, role play,
family support and outdoor activities.
• Supporting learners to change the way they feel about themselves and their lives.
• Focusing on specific barriers to successful engagement in a formal educational environment.
• Continued process of assess, plan, do and review throughout the course ensuring interventions are personalised and effective
• Have the opportunity to learn about the water cycle, ecosystems, weather patterns, environmental protection,
wildlife identification and much more.
• Benefit from daily access to beautiful fisheries, woodlands and other countryside locations
• Have opportunities to develop leadership skills and lead activities with younger children
We can run courses of various lengths and intensity depending on children and young people’s needs however we normally provide
6 full day sessions, one day a week (9:30 - 15:00).
• All staff are professionally trained and experienced in providing activities and support appropriate to the children and young people’s needs. We work in co production with learners and their support staff to develop bespoke packages to insure successful engagement.
• We work as part of the multi-agency team to signpost and support learners and families to access other appropriate services.
• We aim to work closely with parent/carers to achieve the best possible sustainable outcomes for participants.
• We provide daily updates on learners progress to commissioning agencies, fostering a collaborative approach to meeting learners needs
• We provide follow up sessions in order to recap on learning, monitor progress and provide additional support
• We are committed to ensuring our interventions are evidence based
Through our monitoring and evaluation process A4E produce outcome focused reports for all participants which demonstrate progress in key areas such as confidence, academic attainment, teamwork, attendance, social and emotional skills.
“Angling4Education has supported our young people in a person centered way and worked with them on agreed goals/aims such as self-esteem, healthy relationships and anger management. Young people are able to achieve and succeed in positive activities and benefit from positive role modeling. The staff communicated with the family and professionals in a timely and professional manner”
Sally Mager, Adoption Support Social Worker, West Sussex County Council
Various venues in the local area
Full Day Session Cost - £180
Half Day Cost – Please inquire
This is inclusive of all costs including transport and activity expenses