Nina has brought a wealth of Outdoor Education experience and knowledge to the organisation since joining us in August 2016. Nina graduated from The Open University with a BA Honours in Youth Work in 2015 and is currently completing a Post-16 PGCE at Greater Brighton Metropolitan College.
Over the past 10 years, Nina has worked with a range of children and young people with physical disabilities, emotional wellbeing issues, vulnerable and challenging needs in the UK and abroad working as:
• Outdoor Activity Instructor in the UK and New Zealand
• Camp Councillor in the USA
• Duke of Edinburgh Awards Leader for a Secondary School
• Forest School Leader and Volunteer for Youth Offending Service
• Youth Emotional Support Worker for West Sussex Youth Service
• Prince’s Trust Team Leader in the UK
Nina is a qualified Forest Schools Leader and Basic Expedition Leader having managed Forest Schools in a variety of settings. Nina regards Outdoor Education as a important aspect of the development of children and young people and feels privileged to be doing what she is so passionate about for Angling4Education. In her spare time Nina loves to travel, play/listen to music and learn circus skills.